My photo
I feel that I must do all I can to keep alive the motorcycling legacy of Edgar, my dear, late Grandfather, whilst maintaining the high educational standards set for me by my Mama. I abhor naughtiness and immorality.

Is dear Guy hurt?

Guy Martin was at the Armoy Road Races recently, but didn't perform quite as well as expected - no surprise really as, a few days before, he rode in The Salzkammergut Mountain Bike Trophy race in Austria!  It's 120 miles long, and includes climbs of some 24,000 feet! Dear Guy was actually the first British non-Professional rider home!

And now, it has been announced that he is to be the presenter on More4 TV's coverage of the 2011 World Sheepdog Trials.  Oh, he is a talented boy!  Actually, to be honest, I'm not totally a doggy person - more a pussy lover, and I can never see one without wanting to stroke it.  But my friend Jennifer has a Giant Schnauzer, and I am sure Guy would know how to deal with that!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Camilla:
    Gosh, what a man Guy Martin is. Scaling the Salzkammergut in his lederhosen, road racing, television presenting and herding sheepdogs clearly there is no end to his talents. Surely, Guy must be the next celebrity in the making [or, perhaps, he already is and we have missed out through the lack of a television]?

    Whatever, your friend Jennifer must have her work cut out with a Giant Schnauzer, not to mention the cost of dog food in these inflationary times and the strength needed to control such a fine animal. Still, it all must be good for muscle tone we presume!! We do not really know, however, as like you, we are cat lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a jolly good welder too! But then, as an old Lithuanian proverb says, "it is harder to join two hearts than two pieces of metal - but the joint is often stronger."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...just don't let the Giant Schnauzer get his wet nose near any pussies...
    Sx

    ReplyDelete