My photo
I feel that I must do all I can to keep alive the motorcycling legacy of Edgar, my dear, late Grandfather, whilst maintaining the high educational standards set for me by my Mama. I abhor naughtiness and immorality.

Do young women have to say 'get'?

From a strict mother and a good school, I learned two things: always say 'please' and never say 'get'.  Today, whilst lunching in a very acceptable London café, two apparently well-educated young women seated themselves at the end of my table. When the waitress arrived to take their order, one asked her, "Can I get the ham salad?" and the other said, "Can I get the salami panini?"   A few moments later, one of the two looked at me, pointed at the condiments, and asked, "Can I get the salt and pepper?"   What happened to, "A ham salad, please" and "Please pass the salt and pepper"?   I hope our new, beloved HRH Princess Catherine will lead the way in raising standards.  I am sure her Grandmother would be shocked if she suddenly asked, "Can I get the Crown?"


And to finish, here is a picture of my niece's pussy.  



2 comments: